RouteThis is a funded company whose time has come to level up and we’re on a mission to help companies intelligently automate their support teams.
If you’ve had to call into tech support, and been frustrated by long call queues, unhelpful agents or unresolved issues, you know the pain that RouteThis addresses. Our products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
Our Marketing team is growing and we are searching for motivated Business Development Representatives to play a critical role in getting the word out about our amazing product through outbound lead generation. Working closely with a strong team of professionals, you will be predominantly responsible for identifying sales leads then reaching out to those leads using both cold calling and email marketing techniques with the goal of booking demos for the sales team. We care deeply about our technology resolving customer pain points, and getting stuff done fast and are looking for people who share these values and are ready to execute against them every day.
In this role you will:
- Identify companies that should absolutely be using RouteThis
- Research key stakeholders at these companies and then formulate a reach out strategy
- Contact the leads via email and/or phone
- Create engaging email and phone content and tweak them constantly to increase ROI for each touch point
- Create a great first impression on prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative and personalized follow-ups
- Triage and connect inquiries to the appropriate members of the RouteThis team
You bring to the table:
- Experience in a business development role or equivalent, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- A high level of comfort and confidence cold calling and cold emailing
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to convey a compelling story via your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A get it done attitude and approach who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and a desire to succeed both individually and as a team
- A competitive spirit, driven to be the best and to make magic happen
- An understanding of our customers and a deep desire to solve their problems
Do you feel like you’re able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions, and welcome you to apply if you feel like you are an excellent fit.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues - or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe.
If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing scale up, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, catered team lunches and happy hours are all part of our culture. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: Multiple Locations