Well established masonry company with years of work on the books seeking masons. We have a great working atmosphere and we provide opportunity to grow within. We require bricklayers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in laying Brick, Block and Stone. We pay competitive wages with great incentives and benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of three years experience in brick, block and/or stone.
- Tools to perform installation.
- Own transportation to get to work site.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and to follow instruction from team foreman.
- Prepare and laying brick, stone and concrete block.
- Use of hand and power tools to cut and trim material to required specifications.
- Understand and follow safety precautions and procedures.
- Benefit package and pension available to full time employees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All sites follow proper procedures for COVID-19 providing hand washing stations, Hand Sanitizers dispensers and guidelines for a safe work environment. As a company we will provide a safe work environment with the proper protocols to be safe at work.
- laying Brick, Block: 2 years (Preferred)
- brick, block: 2 years (Preferred)