Join Our Team!
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain is the premier Spa destination in the area.We are currently accepting Resumes for: Full-Time and Part Time Guest Service Agents. Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain is looking for the best, brightest and experienced Guest Service Professionals in the Georgian Bay Area.
We offer a friendly, positive and tranquil team environment that allows each team member the opportunity to excel and showcase their attributes.
We are committed to on the job training, competitive compensation and benefits package that include complimentary employee access for the Scandinavian Baths, Ontario Attractions Privilege program and Scandinave Spa Discounts.
Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Greeting guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Make reservations, modifications and cancellations on the phone and in person
- Responsible for check-ins and daily transactions
- Manage waitlist and cancellations
- Serving food and beverages
- Daily Opening and/or closing duties
- Complete assigned daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Creating a relaxing and tranquil environment for guests
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Available to work weekends, evening and holidays
- Enjoy approaching people and interacting
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Perform basic computer skills
- Self motivated, team player and a positive outlook
- Smart Serve Certification is an asset
- Shifts can require standing for extended periods of time
- Weekend work and holiday work is a required commitment of the role
APPLY TODAY: Please send your cover letter and resume by October 14th at 11:59 PM.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however please note that only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.25 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)