Functional Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Location - Americas (Any where in US/Canada, with ability to travel)
You are highly passionate, obsessively client & service oriented, and self motivated. You are a team player, you know how to have fun at work, and you take pride in your work.
As a Senior Functional Consultant, you will work in partnership with our clients, advising on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet their business objectives: Work closely with clients to understand their key objectives then design and consult on solutions and best approach.
- You have working experience on Finance, Trade and Logistics, Warehouse, Inventory and Manufacturing Module configurations.
- Must have experience in pre-sales activities, implementations, configurations, design, gap fit and other ERP Roll out functions.
- Accounting/Finance certification is an asset.
- Must have participated in 3+ end to end Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementations
OnActuate is a global systems integrator with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics, ERP, CRM, AI and IOT solutions. We Inspire, Deliver Excellence in everything we do. As a Microsoft partner, and as a passionate technology player, we are always looking for smart hires to work on a diverse variety of challenging projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance: 5 years (Preferred)