Spicers Canada ULC (“Spicers”) is a leading distributor of fine paper, graphic arts, sign and display, and industrial packaging equipment and consumables headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario. We operate from 15 distribution centres strategically located across Canada.
We are currently looking for a full-time National Sales Advisor based in Vaughan, Ontario reporting to the Sales Manager Retail and Reseller Group.
- Work with key customers in delivering product training to their sales representatives;
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to customers on Industrial Products;
- Set up and execute joint calls with key customer reps presenting Industrial products
- Follow up communication with key customers required including Industrial Product quotations based on volume commitments.
- Report back to National Account Manager and Sales Manager on success of customer joint calls and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Predict customers’ future needs and assist in devising strategies, initiatives, and action plans to meet those needs;
- Set sales targets and provide sales support for industrial product category;
- Develop and maintain presentations, and customer analytics;
- Manage existing customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retain business;
- Work together as a team with account managers to create business opportunities;
- Coordinate and participate in industry events including customer shows; and
- Educate customers on new products, promotions, and additional relevant information;
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships via regular calls, sales presentations, training, and seminars;
- Aid customers with problem solving;
- Develop new business from within existing account base and through the prospecting of new customers;
- Stay abreast of developments in the field of industrial products;
- Develop and improve individual skills, selling, product knowledge, new products; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a post-secondary school degree or diploma in a business-related field;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written);
- Ability to travel;
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Preferred knowledge of industrial products;
- Preferred two to five years’ relevant experience;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office and suite;
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a team;
- Excellent organization and time management skills; and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle deadline pressure well.
Spicers Canada ULC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all interested parties. Spicers Canada is able to offer accommodations to potential candidates and new employees during the recruitment and selection process and encourages individuals who may require accommodations to contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time