Licensed Red Seal Plumber
TIMKO Plumbing Inc.
We are expanding! At TIMKO Plumbing, the happiness of our customers and team always comes first.
This goal has helped shape our core values at TIMKO. We don't take our employees or our customers for granted. We consider them part of our family. This means we work hard every day to earn their trust. Our reliable service speaks for itself. We want customers to feel comfortable with us in their home and confident that we can meet their plumbing needs.
As our TIMKO family grows, we are constantly seeking ways to develop and improve. We continue to reach out to our employees and customers to make sure we are keeping up with their needs and expanding our services to best suit them.
Our upbeat attitude guarantees a fun working environment, a great relationship with our wonderful customers, and helps us to enjoy success together. At TIMKO Plumbing, we take pride in our work, our attention to detail, and our unique team approach. Please check out our website at timkoplumbing.com for more information.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing service work at residential and occasionally commercial locations
- Rough-in new construction and renovations according to blueprints
- Working in confined spaces & wet /damp locations, sometimes in the lake!
- Work with sewage, as required
- Work is mostly within 60km of Bracebridge, but could be required to go up to 100 km for job site locations (in company vehicle)
- Employee would bring their own tools and required steel toed safety boots
- The job can often be physically stressful and requires a great deal of physical work including: bending, crouching & kneeling
- Red Seal Certificate of Qualification (306A Plumber) with the Ontario College of Trades
- Valid driver’s license & Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal reference check
- Able to instruct and lead an Apprentice
- Experience with turning seasonal properties water systems on and off in spring & fall
- Able to be organized and complete tasks/jobs efficiently, effectively meeting the standards of the company
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system
- Full knowledge of the plumbing code book
- Takes pride in work and attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills (i.e. punctuality and attendance)
- Team Player
- Demonstrates care for company name and reputation
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who aligns with our core values. If you think you would be a good fit for our team, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00-$40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to provide a criminal reference check?
- Driver's License (required)
- Red Seal Plumber License (required)
Work Location: In person