Founded in 2012, Parts Engine Canada has become the leading Canadian automotive online retailer. A portal for pickup truck owners, for car enthusiasts or even for the average everyday driver. Whether you are looking for power performance upgrades, Wheels & Tires or accessories to enhance the look of your vehicle. Parts Engine Canada connects people with endless opportunities and at a competitive price across the country.
No successful movement springs from a single individual. It takes an entire team united behind something great. Together, we work hard, we laugh hard, and we stay committed to changing the meaning of customer experience.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, social butterflies to help guide our customers through the portal of the automotive world. Sharing our experiences, knowledge, and opinion to help resolve any obstacle or inquiries that may arise.
- Maintaining a punctual track record
- Provide communication support between Vendor, Administration and Customer Service Department.
- Communicate and Follow up with vendor on pending orders, inventory status and track records
- Providing information/updates to customers service representative inquiries
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately and to the General Manager
- Calling suppliers/vendors/couriers for status updates on orders/deliveries
- The ability to communicate with customers if required. (Not sales orientated communication)
- Provide administrative support to operation team and bookkeeper.
- Perform Basic Excel spreadsheet tasks.
- Always finding creative solutions to solve complicated situations/cases
- Constantly sharing ideas, feedback and thoughts to improve overall work efficiency
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- Must be computer literate
- Professional phone/email manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Have a high focus on customer satisfaction
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Work From Home
Work from home during COVID-19.
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Temporarily due to COVID-19