The Program Assistant Intern will help to meet the program deliverables, community outreach, provide program support and targets including achieving the program outcomes.
- Attend workshops and group meetings to provide information on our agency’s program and services.
- Assist clients to compile information on social, educational and other institutions.
- Provide information on, and refer clients to, public or private agencies and community services for assistance.
- Participate in community outreach, fundraising, program review and evaluation processes.
- Provide project support, including administrative, secretarial and other office duties
- Provide support for our various community development programs and services
- Participate in project related special events, focus groups, and manage related logistics
- Maintain and monitor information and statistics for project management and reporting
- Keep daily log and recording statistics of contacts made, incoming mails, volunteer & staff attendance records
-Good understanding of the issues faced by visible minorities, new immigrants and marginalized groups.
- Ability to determine priorities, be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, productive and cooperative team player.
- Proven ability to manage a broad workload and multi-tasking in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in proposal writing and grant applications.
- Skills in team-building, problem-solving, project planning and evaluation.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, with skills in facilitation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in organizing and compiling data, writing reports and maintaining records
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP THAT THE APPLICANT CAN USE FOR SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDITS
Job Types: Part-time, Internship