We are currently seeking motivated individuals looking to work hands on for a small, locally owned, family company, at this time we do have several journeymen and apprentices on staff and are looking to add one more journeyman to the mix. Fall is our busy season, so if you are looking to work for a great local company that is booming – send your resume in today!
Are you looking for a company to be your final career choice?
This job is very hands on, it involves going into clients homes, educating them about their systems and their health, while providing excellent customer service, superior cleaning, and a healthier home!
· Must be proficient at reading, writing, and speaking English.
· Valid class 5 driver’s license required.
· Motivated, great attitude and enthusiasm.
· A general knowledge of customer service.
· Class B Gas ticket - Preferred.
· Red Seal HVAC Ticket – preferred.
· Provincial journeyman certificate in HVAC –required.
· We are in our 35th year of business and have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
· We were nominated for the Top Choice Award for Duct Cleaning in Winnipeg!
· We pride ourselves in treating our clients, and staff like family- by providing top notch service with kindness, respect, and enthusiasm.
Other Information: Must be clean cut, physically fit to be able to lift equipment, and customer service oriented
Employer: Red River Furnace and Duct Cleaning
How to Apply:
Submit your resume.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $40,000.00-$93,555.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Gas Fitter License (preferred)
Work Location: In person