AMJ Campbell is proud to be Canada’s largest moving company. We know that moving is not just about possessions — it’s about people. Since 1934, we have dedicated ourselves to providing relocation services built on trust and integrity. For the right candidate, you can find a career with us.
The coordinator has a number of clerical tasks in an office to ensure smooth operations, he plan and schedule various tasks around the office. He/She also reaches out to clients and drivers to remind them of appointments.
Key duties and responsibilities
· Provides clerical support and prepare paperwork;
· Reviews the information/files from the sale department to avoid mistake;
· Deal with customers on the phone (confirmation calls 1 to 3 days in advance, answering basic information and doing follow-up);
· Send confirmation letter to customers;
· Send mailers every 2 weeks for Mtl and Qc offices.
· Control the inventory of the flyers and envelops;
· Ensure optimal handling of all claims
· Assist in problem solving situations.
· Extend paperwork (adjusting pricing base on final);
· Act as liaison between customers & Drivers & others offices;
· Enter Data into our dispatch system Moveit;
· Support and coordinate international and export business unit;
· Other duties might be assigned.
· 3-5 years of Customer Service & Administration experience.
· Minimum of 2-year experience in transportation and Logistics experience.
· Previous sales and/or customer service experience required.
· Knowledge of customs regulations (Canada and International) - an asset
· An organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills.
· A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change.
· Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems.
· A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to balance working both independently and cooperatively with a wide range of people.
· Someone with a growth mindset who is curious, ambitious, and loves to learn.
· Competent knowledge of computer fundamentals including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Excel.
· Bilingual (French and English).
· To communicate effectively.
· Have a good resistance to stress;
· To be customer service oriented;
· To have excellent organizational skills
· To have a good memory.
*Only those selected applicants will be contacted for an interview*
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Stage, Permanent
- coordinateur: 1 an (Souhaité)
- École Secondaire (Souhaité)