SPS is recruiting for a Controls Technician to join our Engineering Team. The Controls Technician will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. The role is best suited for an individual that is a team player along with a positive attitude and is quick to learn. The successful candidate would also enjoy working with people at different levels, and departments.
- PLC Network configuration
- Robot path work adjustment and troubleshooting.
- CC-Link network diagnosis and repair, PLC network Diagnosis and Repair, GOT programming, diagnosis and repair/replace.
- Ethernet comms configuration and diagnosis
- Support Engineering Ethernet network.
- Advanced Balancer troubleshooting and repair.
- Master PLC Configuration and programming
- SQL data new projects and maintain current
- Safety controller programming and configuration
- Light curtain and area scanner configuration and troubleshooting
- Updating and maintaining drawings and PLC backups and comments.
- Training and sign off for quality, production and maintenance in new processes.
- Install, maintain and adjust vision systems.
- Servo drive setup and troubleshooting.
- Support on call maintenance when required.
- Capital project development, installation and startup.
Preferable Technical Skill Requirement
- Proven troubleshooting ability.
- Proven PLC and GOT programming ability.
- Able and willing to accept training in new controllers and processes.
- Proven commitment to quality and controlled and recorded process adjustments.
- Proven safety commitment and safe work history.
- Must be able to work and communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within the organization from Executive to Production Associate.
Job Type: Full-time