The administrative assistant is responsible for the overall administration of the reception and administrative duties that are associated with this position including providing support to team members and the CEO. The incumbent will work from a desk and use the telephone and a computer throughout the course of their day to perform a variety of tasks.
Administrative assistants generally will perform clerical duties. This normally includes answering phones, taking notes and maintaining files and overseeing projects. In addition, responsibilities also include being in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and a variety of others that may call upon the services of TIANB.
The Training Coordinator portion of this position includes the following
- To act as training program administrator
- To promote and implement training programs
- To promote and implement communication and marketing strategies with the support of Marketing and Communications Manager
- To respond to inquiries
- To communicate with subject experts to offer training to meet specific needs
- To track and report training outcomes.
- To handle and/or monitor logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- To maintain the website content directed to training relevant and up to date with the support of Marketing and Communications Manager
- To maintain records.
- To manage events when required e.g. book venues, track and confirm registrations, send out reminders and maintain attendance records.
- To assist clients with registration process.
- To process certifications and within the set timeline.
- To process reports
- To keep records
- To maintain a calendar of training activities, key events and meetings
- To plan work
- To recommend ideas for improvement and highlight any problems
- To remain current with Association policies and procedures
- To perform other related duties as required
Proficiency in English and French is required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB E3B 3P7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person