If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized among Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, and placed on the 2022 Report on Business Women Lead Here list, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial, and LendCare.
As a Business Analyst you’ll leverage your analytical expertise, relationship skills and product knowledge to support internal clients and embed in technology, transforming business insights into concise deliverables and offering guidance on key product decisions. You will work collaboratively with other analysts, developers, and leaders at all levels, supporting the product development process.
What You'll Do:
- Provide customer and product insights to internal data professionals, engineers, and developers responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our loan management platform across goeasy
- Provide advice, consultancy and advocacy of our lending systems, knowledge, and standard methodologies across the organization
- Facilitate exploration of the product solution and understand the business unit(s) and customers being supported
- Collaborate with internal clients to identify and document business requirements and opportunities, and capture and present as epics / user stories
- Use various problem-solving techniques (e.g., customer journey mapping, design thinking, business process mapping) and drive conversion into significant actions
- Construct framework for test cases (manual or automated)
- Organize and oversee a repository for knowledge artifacts
What You Bring:
- Highly collaborative and comfortable building and growing relationships across a broad set of customers and cross functional teams
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills. Communicate topics, both technical and business to the appropriate audience
- Ability to work in an Agile team, applying Agile tools
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar
- IIBA, similar Certification or demonstrated experience
- A passion for customer experience, problem-solving and critical thinking
- An understanding of UI/UX, and web technologies
- Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills necessary
- Experience working in the financial sector an asset, but not required
We offer a flexible work with the requirement to be onsite 3 days per week.
Internal Applicants: please apply through the link and provide written support from your current manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: