Ice River Springs is looking for a Production Lead. This role is responsible for supervising plant production. Leads a team of qualified operators to accomplish production goals while maintaining clean and safe environment.
- Excellent Wages
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Footwear Reimbursement
- Safe Work Environment
- On the Job Training
- Lead Production Operators to achieve production goals
- Train,coach and develop operators
- Track production results and provide shift reports.
- Supports maintenance team when required to ensure minimal downtime
- Leads the effective development of team members for department working closely with Production Supervisor and Production Manager to ensure consistent process standards
- Holds daily staff meeting and organizes manpower to meet production needs.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, and quality standards while meeting production performance targets
- Holds people accountable for their time, safety actions, and quality
- Manages housekeeping within area of responsibility
- Responsible for semi annual performance reviews of reports
- Manage a production team of 5 hourly direct reports.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Completion of High School with previous supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proven leadership skills to manage performance and inspire team to achieve results. Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong operating skills in organizing, planning and time management, as well as getting work done through others with the ability to manage and measure team members work progress
- Working knowledge of computers and office automation tools such as Excel
- Action oriented with a strong bias for action to resolve issues efficiently
Must be able to work 12 hour continental rotating shifts
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)