As a member of CGI’s Corporate Global team, you will play an integral role in change management related to CGI security, legal and privacy projects. Working within a multi-disciplinary Organizational Performance team, you will collaborate with Strategic Business Units and Corporate Functions to accelerate adoption of new services or initiatives into all of CGI Business Units.
Your stakeholder management experience as well as your expertise in organizational change management and communications will enable you to quickly understand the people-related risks to adoption. Working closely with multiple stakeholders, you are responsible for coordinating and streamlining all change management activities to maximize engagement and adoption and minimize resistance.
You will also lead a team of change managers and provide direct support and coaching to your direct reports as well as stakeholders and help them be more effective change agents in order to better prepare our CGI members through transitions. Finally, you will support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Act as a trusted advisor in organizational change management for security, legal and privacy stakeholders to effectively implement new projects, services or initiatives to enhance adoption.
- Use a consistent and structured approach to create actionable change plans, including tactics that address the change management levers: communications, team building, workshops, sponsorship, coaching and training.
- Create deliverables associated with change management such as stakeholder and impact assessments, change management plans, communication plans, training plans and report on their status.
- Draft executive level communications and coordinate with the different stakeholders and Business Units communications teams for review and delivery of key messages.
- Maintain change management plan up to date and ensure integration with the overall project workplan.
- Lead a team of organizational change managers, providing coaching and support for your direct reports.
- Assess and improve methodology, processes and templates in a continuous effort of improving organizational performance.
Education & Certifications:
- 7-10 years of Organizational Change Management experience in IT related fields.
- Executive and/or Corporate level communications experience and business acumen.
- Team leading experience that promotes growth, new ideas and a sense of belonging.
- Experience working in a complex organizational environment and in direct contact with C-level executives.
- Experience in the full delivery lifecycle of projects, from initiation to execution and handover to operations.
- Experience developing organizational change strategies and training plans.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum (IT related education an asset).
- Certification in Change Management (PROSCI an asset).
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in a dynamic environment, handling multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to work in a global team and cater to different time zones.
- Proactive with a results-focused approach.
- Team player, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (French an asset).
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.