We are looking for an experienced and responsible framing carpenter to join our rapidly developing construction team that takes pride in treating our employees with fairness and equality. You will be working as part of a construction crew on projects such as single-family homes, apartment buildings and shipping container homes.
- Framing floors, walls and roofs
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects, such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials
- Ability to work in a team environment or on own efficiently
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management
- Other duties as required
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a vehicle to travel to and from work each day
- Two or more years of experience in construction
- Excellent stamina
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate Experience preferred
- Cleared criminal background check
- Safety gear and appropriate foot wear is a must.
Preferred: High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Journeyman carpenter’s ticket or formal apprenticeship experience
Please email resume along with work references.
Job Types: Full-time, Sub-contract
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
- framing: 2 years (Preferred)