Registered Technologist - Xray
Temporary Full Time positions
There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open our state-of-the-art Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, and continue to operate Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, we have many opportunities available for Registered Technologists who share our commitment to quality, patient-centred care. Ultimately, this is where you want to be.
As part of the inter-professional team the Registered Technologist plays an essential role in providing quality and patient/family centered care. The Registered technologist is responsible to work within a team environment to complete diagnostic images of In-patient and Out-patient clients in an accurate, efficient and professional manner. All roles are essential in providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and others by ensuring that health and safety policies are followed. Staff will rotate through x-ray master.
What must you have?
- Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
- Must be a registered member in good standing of College of Medical Radiography Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
What else do you bring?
Preferably, your profile also includes:
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team member.
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal.
- Proven attendance record.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- Membership in CAMRT/OAMRT preferred.
- Quality Control experience, an asset.
- This vacancy is being represented by OPSEU
- You may be required to work at any site of Mackenzie Health
- Primary assignment in Xray. May be assigned to all ares of the Medical Imaging department at Mackenzie Health including all offsite locations.