Passionate about REISS, going the extra mile and providing exceptional service. Playing your part within the store team, you will provide a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations; contributing towards store targets and the operational success of the store.
- Minimum 4 day availability - Weekends open and two days during the week requirement
- Experience in Luxury Brand is an assest minimum 1 years
- Deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer expectations; engage the customer, and build trust and loyalty
- Sales – identify opportunities to sell to our customer through, for example, alternative options, add on sales, outfit building etc., in a manner which is sincere and genuine and best fits the customers’ requirements. Keep up-to-date and an in-depth knowledge of product; communicate positively about the brand
- Maintain positive working relationships with your store team, peers and colleagues and provide assistance; interact positively and professionally with employees in other companies and/or departments
- Communicate appropriately with customers, team members and managers, employees from other companies and departments; escalate any customer concerns or employee matters to a manager
- Positively respond and adapt to changes in requests, store requirements or business needs
- Undertake specific duties and/or take areas of responsibility , as and when requested by store management.
** This job posting is for Reiss London located within The Hudson Bay at Yorkdale Mall. 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ONT. Please apply only via e-mail.
Job Type: Part-time
- sales assocaite: 2 years (Preferred)
- luxury retail brand: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)