- Proficiency with building websites for all modern browsers, including CSS that is responsive across all device sizes and resolution.
- Must have experience with payment APIs such as PayPal and Stripe
- Experience with ECommerce websites
- 2+ years of professional experience with PHP.
- Experience working in and with a variety of CMS frameworks, primarily PHP based.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks.
- Analyze/update SEO to ensure positive Google search results (proper linking, alt tags, keywords, description, etc.)
- Conceptualizing the user experience and interaction design utilizing wireframing and rapid prototyping would be an asset.
- Experience in large scale Single and Multi-page web applications would be an asset.
What we offer-
- MUST be able to work in our office(You choose your working hours from Mon-Sun 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, any days in the week)
- NO REMOTE WORKERS PLEASE
- A relaxed and 100% flexible work environment, with minimum supervision.
- Part-time position with the potential of going to Full-time
- *This posting is only applicable to residents of Saskatoon
We imagine you have at least 2-3 years of experience in front-end development, with a demonstrated history of successfully delivering completed projects and a degree or diploma in front-end development, computer science, or equivalent. Applicants are asked to include either a portfolio or links to samples of work they have completed within the last 2 year.
Job Type: Part-time