Why work at TRAFFIX? :
- Culture of Respect, Expertise, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship
- Get involved with our Book Club, join one of our Steering Committees, or sign up for one of our employee events such as Game Night, Cooking Classes, and more!
- Work with a team that Supports and Respects each other at a company where Diversity & Inclusion is celebrated!
- Choose your own work environment! TRAFFIX offers fully remote or work-from-home opportunities.
- - If you have ideas that you wish someone would listen to - tell us! We love the Entrepreneurial spirit, and we strive for Continuous Improvement!
- Get involved with your community through our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Enjoy Self Improvement opportunities through our Learning Management System and TRAFFIX Academy; or take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program (Coming Soon!!)
- - And of course - get paid fairly for your experience with included Benefits!
Sound good? Keep reading and APPLY TODAY!
Job Summary: :
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Corporate Accountant will play a key role in the statutory financial statement creation and support cycle. This position is ideal for professionals who are looking for an opportunity for career growth and wanting to add value to a fast-growing organization.
- Full-cycle accounting – Canadian and US Entities
- Employee Expense Data Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Lead RFP/RFQ (Request for Information) process for USA and Canada
- Ensure consistency of reporting standards for all statutory reporting
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Assist in coordinating and completing the month end and year end close process
- Perform financial analysis on actual versus last year (and budget) on SG&A
- Rent/Lease Schedule Review
- Support and coordinate internal, external and tax audits as required
- Support in the identification and implementation of process improvement and technology initiatives
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- US, Canadian or International CPA/CA
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or above, major in financial accounting or equivalent
- - 5 - 7 years of experience in full cycle accounting
- Exposure in express delivery or logistics industry preferred
- "Can-do" attitude; flexible and willing to learn about new practices, Company culture and execute new initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must, knowledge of ERP software would be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Job Type: Full-time