We are currently recruiting a Technical (Outside) Sales Representative for our Winnipeg branch. This is a significant opportunity for the right person. If you have a background in hydraulics, like to work smart and have a passion for making a difference and developing business we would like to hear from you.
- Promote product lines and service to the Manitoba hydraulics market
- Sales calls, including some travel, to new and existing customer base
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities using available resources
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to determine current needs and generate additional sales
- Review customer requirements and provide proposals and quotations
- Prepare monthly sales plan to reach sales targets
- Work closely with the inside customer service staff to ensure the customer receives the best service possible
- Work closely with all members of the Sales team to recognize and promote sales opportunities
- Ensure that databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales
- Execute timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports and assigned projects
- Keep Branch and Sales management informed of all relevant activity
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Outside Technical Sales with strong mechanical knowledge, hydraulic knowledge will be an asset – knowledge of mining, agricultural and oil and gas industries is beneficial
- Valid drivers’ license
This is a full-time permanent recruitment with a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter
While we thank all applicants for their interest we will only contact short listed candidates.
Job Type: Full-time