Home of Say Yes to the Dress Canada is seeking full and part time bridal consultants!
Local applicants preferred.
We are looking for amazing individuals to join in our retail growth Expansion!
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual who enjoys helping each bride find the dress of her dreams and is passionate about the experience as much as bridal fashion.
A successful bridal and/or fashion stylist is self-motivated, has an outgoing personality, warm, friendly, professional demeanor, and is a good listener with excellent communication skills. She is knowledgeable on the latest styles and trends, and is comfortable communicating with groups of people at one appointment. Loves to sell and understands retail sales and makes sure the customer leaves satisfied and happy. Be a self starter who takes initiative and is open and willing to learn.Of course she loves Weddings!
- You must be reliable, and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful situations.
- Have at least 2 to 4 years of retail experience, any bridal experience would be an asset.
- Flexibility to work retail schedules such as evenings (Tuesday/Thursday) and weekends.
- Expected to meet and maintain company’s closing sales percentage.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the store. Able to lift and carry up to 10lbs.
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to quickly build a rapport with clients and the entourage.
- Well versed in bridal and fashion trends
- Patient and organized
Career at our store
The opportunity to work closely with the owners one on one and provide feedback and improvement in store operations.
Benefits package available for all eligible part time and full time employees (including medical,vision, and dental)
Advancement in various opportunities sharing in buying for the store.
If you have any experience in the following this may be an ideal position for you, bridal consulting, retail sales, sales consultant, sales associate, sales representative, high fashion bridal couture, sales clerk, dress specialist .
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- retail sales: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Vaughan, ON (Required)