Pedre Contractors Ltd is a well-established B.C. owned and operated unionized company that specializes in installing underground utilities.
The Traffic Control Person will be responsible for assisting with the provision of safe and efficient traffic control on and around construction sites. He or she will be tasked with using traffic control signals and signage and communicating effectively with other members of the traffic control team and work crew to reduce and eliminate the risks associated with vehicular traffic. This individual will maintain a calm, professional demeanor always.
- Valid TCP Certification
- Calm demeanor with good problem-solving abilities.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Valid drivers license
- Knowledge of OH&S regulations and knowledge of construction disciplines
- Strong attention to detail
- Consider Safety a number one priority.
If you are a team player and looking for a rewarding career with unlimited career potential and competitive wages, then we are looking for you to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$23.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place