Learnship Networks GmbH is looking for online freelance Norwegian trainers!
Learnship Networks is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specialising in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Our freelance trainers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
We are looking for freelance trainers with:
- Native-level fluency in Norwegian, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
- Experience teaching Norwegian/Business Norwegian
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency in English (the recruiting process will be conducted in English)
- Additional non-teaching professional experience
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Friendly, outgoing personalities
- Lesson preparation
- Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
- Assigning students homework and providing session & course feedback online
- Fun working atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain experience—and become Learnship certified—in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, follow this link to apply: https://careers.learnship.com/trainer-coaches-vacancies
To learn more about Learnship, please visit our website at www.learnship.com
We look forward to receiving you application!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Teaching Certificate (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)