Are you a dynamic beauty professional looking to join the Aveda Canada team? Do you have experience in developing and maintaining relationships to promote your passion?
We are looking for a dynamic professional to represent Aveda and engage business owners to promote and expand the Aveda presence in Canada. The successful candidate is has experience in the hair and beauty industry.
This is a 12-month parental leave position with possibility for extension.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Passionately engage with business owners on all things AVEDA
- Work with business owners to strategically achieve business objectives
- Champion all product launches, highlighting all key benefits and points of difference
- Educate on all AVEDA products, celebrating our high-performance and natural roots
- Own and manage your own business portfolio – maintain and develop new and existing client relations
- Achieve and surpass sales growth as targeted for your portfolio
- Actively prospect and recruit new salons to the AVEDA network
- Act as an educator when determining education initiatives for your region – liaise with education department to implement and support/attend class offerings in your region
- Travel within your region to ensure client experience is met and exceeded
- Share radical enthusiasm for AVEDA’s mission – connecting beauty, the environment and wellbeing
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Must have passion for the beauty industry
- Must have use of own vehicle and license for travel requirements
- Preferred previous experience in beauty or health & wellness industries
- Sales or education experience is an asset
- Willingness to work weekends during occasional special events or trade shows
WHY WORK WITH AVEDA
- Passionate, creative and dynamic working environment
- Work alongside and learn from thought leaders and prominent masters in the beauty industry
- Exclusive employee discounts on Aveda products
- Career focused continuing education
- Performance based, competitive compensation structure
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Aveda Canada (Collega International Inc.) provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Aveda, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hair and Beauty: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)