Looking for the great employment opportunity in a fast growing holistic health clinic, working with an amazing professional team?!
This exciting opportunity is for a part-time front end receptionist, patient coordinator and clinic support position at Whole Family Health Clinic who's available to cover shifts throughout the day and some Saturdays. Whole Family Health is a multidisciplinary Chinese medical clinic providing acupuncture, and massage therapy in a collaborative team environment. If you are great with people, an excellent communicator, a hard worker, and have an interest in the holistic health field, we are looking for you!
You must be fluent in English, have customer service experience, and be very flexible in your availability, being available to work through the day, evenings, Saturday’s and to cover sick days/holidays.
The ideal candidate:
- A current acupuncture/Chinese medicine/massage therapy student
- Previous administrative, reception, health clinic, and customer service experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience and outstanding clinic "savvy" skills with ability to give information regarding all services and product related questions
- Caring attitude with ability to positively assist our patients on their health journey
- Professional and self-motivating with strong work ethic and a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to multitask and work with accuracy and efficiency maintaining an upbeat friendly, positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and must be computer literate. Social media skills a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English, with excellent organizational skills
- Neurotic in cleaning, tidiness and organizational skills
- Work with our appointment software and invoicing software; book patients in person, over the phone, and over email; cashing patients in and out
- Mustbe able to update social media platforms ie. Facebook, Google +, WordPress, Twitter etc.
- Respond to phone and email messages, collect patient medical data, pull charts, filing, maintaining office resources etc.
- Address all general patient concerns and providing information management support
- Cleaning and organization responsibilities in clinic: responsible for all cleaning duties in clinic, laundry, etc.
- Ordering supplies, sorting, and maintaining inventory
- Assisting practitioners with preparing for patients
- Errands, such as picking up herbal products from supplier
- Responsible for timely execution of tasks as assigned
Excellent Perks! Including a beautiful working environment, clinical learning and growth opportunities while working closely with our amazing practitioners and being part of a solid team. Health and treatment advantages for all of our staff.
We are open from Monday to Saturday. Opportunity for flexible hours. Wage to be determined based on experience and qualifications. Shifts will likely be weekday, weekday evening, and Saturday hours - please specify what your hour availability will be like upon application.
Cover letterin addition to resume required for application.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)