The overall responsibilities of the position include: ensuring that all customer issues and marketing requests are resolved and expedited in a timely manner, delivering information to sales representatives, entering customer and subsidiary orders, making necessary adjustments to existing orders, following up on and expediting orders, developing and applying price, delivery, shipment and other related data to orders.
- Review customer orders for accuracy and/or determine current corporate stock numbers from descriptions/specifications supplied by the customer.
- Enter orders/quotes into the computer.
- Create return good authorizations (RGA’s), review orders received and release subsidiary orders to the Velocity Centre for shipment, as necessary.
- Quote and order Industrial Specials / Outside Specials as necessary.
- Review subsidiary order status reports periodically to identify problem items and work with Supply Chain and Merchandise Purchasing for resolution.
- Make all additions, deletions, or other order maintenance as required by distributor/subsidiary customers.
- Review, schedule and release orders for packing, shipping and expediting product.
- The ability to translate documents from French to English
- Weekly Sales Reports and Ad Hoc Reports/Projects as Required
- Bilingual in both French and English (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Should possess customer service experience in a sales environment.
- Good knowledge of Snap-on product line.
- Some knowledge of warehousing, distribution, and inventory control. Some knowledge of how orders must be packed for international shipment.
- Ability to work within a team to prioritize personal and team workload to meet team goals.
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to perform any task necessary to get an order entered, packed, shipped and invoiced.
- College or University degree would be an asset.
This job is contract to start but has a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
Job Type: Contract
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fluent in French and English (Required)