Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our team as an Insulation Helper in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. We are looking for persons who are hardworking, reliable, and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join a fast growing, industry leading company then please apply.
This is a full-time opportunity with a medical/dental/health benefits package available after three (3) months. This is an entry level position, however the opportunity to grow within our company is available to those who show a desire to attain long term employment through showcasing their work ethic.
What are we offering?
- Paid weekly
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on Trinity product and services
- Boot allowance after 6 months
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Spray applied fireproofing and firestopping
- General labour
Other considerations and requirements:
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring
- Clean Driver’s abstract must be provided upon hiring
- Own transportation to and from our Mt. Uniacke office is required
- Air brake endorsement would be considered an asset but not required
- Comfortable working on ladders and staging
- Ability to work in attics, crawls spaces, and other spaces
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to provide a clean criminal record check?