Are you looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fun, semi-independent work environment?
We are a multi-unit franchise restaurant operator, hunting for the perfect individual to provide admin and other assistance to the Owner and Senior Operations Team. We are a team that is all about having fun, getting things done, and celebrating our successes! This will be a very diverse position, including but not limited to tasks such as the following:
- Placing job ads on various websites and screening applicants
- Attending job fairs
- Conducting exit interviews
- Creating spreadsheets
- Extensive use of email and other app's
- Managing Health & Safety protocols in restaurants
- Various admin tasks as required
- Various other errands and tasks as required
- And many other things!
This position will require a fairly flexible schedule, a vehicle, and your own computer (preferably a Macbook). You may work from home for many admin tasks.
You may be the right candidate if:
- You are fluent and efficient in MS Outlook or Gmail, Excel, Google Drive, and possess a level of computer skills that will allow you to learn and use new apps with ease.
- You are a self-starter that excels at working independently while communicating effectively with a team.
- You can adhere to deadlines, manage multi-faceted projects with different moving parts, and are accountable for your performance.
- You possess impeccable verbal and written English skills, are social and confident, communicate well with others, and extremely well-organized.
- You are flexible, open and eager to learn new things and willing to take on new tasks.
If you think you're the one for this position, please respond to this ad and include your resume (detailing your availability), and confirm that you have a vehicle.
We can't wait to work with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Coquitlam, BC (Preferred)
- driver's license and access to a vehicle (Required)
- English (Required)