Position Dates: April 2020 to end of October 2020
Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Friday 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (regular hours) This position may include overtime hours.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License Class “G”
- DZ licence preferred -Current CPR/Standard First Aid
- Current WHMIS Certification
- Safe lifting practices (lifting will be required)
- Welding experience would be an asset (please provide documentation)
- Successful proponent will be required to provide a criminal record check
Duties will include flagging, general labour, repairs, washing vehicles, patching roads and other duties as may be assigned.
All applicants must possess a valid Driver’s Licence (minimum “G” level) and have their own transportation to and from work.
All successful proponents will be required to provide a Criminal Record check as per Township Policy C-1.
For more information about this position please contact Jake Condon, Lead Hand at 705-652-8402.
Resumes shall be in writing, and shall be received by 12:00 noon on Friday, February 28th, 2020 by e-mail or at the following address:
Township of Douro-Dummer Municipal Office
894 South Street
P.O. Box 92
Warsaw, Ontario K0L 3A0
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary