About the Company
Tracks and Wheels is a dynamic company which designs, manufactures, and provides support for specialty mining machinery and construction equipment. We design and manufacture ground breaking solutions to serve the mining and construction industries with the best equipment for specialized requirements. We continually strive to exceed customer expectations with innovative and high quality products.
What the role is/ what the job is
Tracks and Wheels is currently seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join our team. The successful candidate will work on the shop floor building mobile equipment and mining vehicles. The role integrates closely with various aspects of the business including Engineering and Parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Build vehicles as specified in design documents.
- Electrical Wiring
- Component Installation
- Hydraulic plumbing
- Cooling system plumbing
- Test new vehicles
Skills expected of applicant (Qualifications)
- Experience working as a mechanic
- Working knowledge of reading mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Must bring tools and equipment
Job Type: Full-time