- 3-6 hours every 3 weeks
- No evenings or weekends, flexible schedule
- Competitive hourly wage
- Travel time & mileage reimbursement
What we’re looking for:
- Self motivated, computer literate individual
- Organized and able to schedule your time efficiently
- Professional & friendly demeanor with a sense of accountability
- Reliable transportation
- Computer with high speed internet access
- Smart phone or tablet with internet access (may be required to take pictures)
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to be on feet for 2-8 hours per day
Who We Are: Jacent was formed in 2016 by the merger of two pioneers in impulse merchandising with a combined 60 years of experience. With the industry’s largest database of retail intelligence, the deepest inventory of impulse products, and the most experienced team, we’re the premier strategic merchandising partner to North America’s retailers.
What We Do: Jacent sources, warehouses, ships, and stocks over 3,500 impulse items to 14,000 retail stores across the US and Canada. We create a strategic merchandising plan for each store–then place the ideal impulse items in the ideal locations, with follow-up re-ordering and re-stocking. In addition to our impulse business, Jacent offers retail insights and services, such as audits and shelf stocking, to help stores run at peak efficiency.
Our Merchandisers: Jacent merchandisers are the heart and soul of our team. They’re on the front lines in over 14,000 stores, placing just the right products, building displays, and working with store personnel—right in their own community. Jacent offers a flexible, rewarding work experience. You’ll be empowered with the tools, technologies, and knowledge to be effective in your work and to grow your career. And you’ll be joining an industry powerhouse with a rich heritage and solid company values.
- Create your own schedule
- Be your own boss
- Competitive compensation
- Connect with your community
- Join the industry leader
All qualified applicants welcome, please apply online at:
Job Type: Part-time
- Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Estevan (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)