Dynamics AX D365 Consultant
Hitachi Solutions Canada, part of Hitachi Solutions, a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, is a Canadian based consulting firm with locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Kitchener. Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. We help customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. We have 13 years of experience doing business and in that time, have accumulated a growing list of over 350 satisfied, repeat customers. We are a SAP Canada Partner as well as Partner to Microsoft Canada. Our family of over 300 employees across the country work on delivering innovative solutions around Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Custom Application Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Application Infrastructure, Support Services.
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Hitachi Solutions Canada has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in Canada and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally.
We are actively recruiting for Dynamics AX Consultants in Finance, Trade and Logistics, Manufacturing and Retail areas.
As a Hitachi Solutions Dynamics AX Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX (up to version AX7 and/or AX 2012 R3), consideration to those with deep experience in JD Edwards, Oracle ERP, Navision, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Financial, Human Resources, CRM or Supply Chain Management suite of applications
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business process and recommending improvements
- Prior experience implementing modules with Dynamics AX
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required – this could include within Canada and/or the United States
- Opportunity Benefits:
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- Base salary plus targeted bonus package
Job Type: Full-time
- AX Implementation: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)