Fromm Packaging Systems Canada Inc.
Technical Field Sales Representative
FROMM Packaging Systems Canada Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, driven individual with a strong desire to drive sales and has proven track record of success. The role is responsible for driving sales of our premier Tool and Equipment product lines through lead development, product demonstration, events, and promote our brands in industrial settings as well as developing and selling service programs
How You Will Impact Fromm:
The Field Sales Representative will perform the following:
- Provide best in class sales and service to consumers and maximize sales of our Fromm Strapping Tool Line, Equipment and Wrapping Solutions.
- Generate awareness for our products through direct sales activities and implementing strategic marketing activities
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Provide product training sessions to educate customers
- Plan and execute demonstrations to generate demand for our innovative products
- Attend Trade Shows to develop opportunity in industry.
- Monitor weekly sales results to identify opportunities and trends
- Participate in our Leadership Development Training Program which serves as the foundation for all other positions in our “promote from within” company
- Maintain regular contact with existing customer associates and management to cultivate strong relationships
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills by “running a business within a business” as you build strong relationships with your customer base
- Function as part of a winning team
- Great career growth opportunities
- Excellent starting salary and compensation package
- Competitive benefit package
- Group retirement savings plan with company matching
What You Need to Succeed:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a technology related field.
- 5 years work experience in retail sales, field sales, and B2B would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Must be self-motivated and a team player with strong communication and time management skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Display a professional demeanor.
- Must be MS Office proficient
- Travel within the territory with minor travel outside of the territory.
- Strong organizational & planning skills, and ability to manage highly confidential material
- Efficient, resourceful and organized
Established in 1947, FROMM a Swiss owned company, a market-leader for Plastic and Steel Strapping Tools, automated packaging solutions, wrapping machines, strapping machines, the Airpad pillow system, as well as all necessary consumables. The FROMM Group custom designs and manufactures complete end-to-end automated packaging solutions and hand tools for unitizing and palletizing goods for transport. Our equipment can be found all over the world in a range of industries. Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories.
If you are a sales professional, who is detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then FROMM wants to hear from you!
Fromm is committed to an inclusive, diverse work environment and invites applications from all qualified individuals, and will provide accommodations to applicants as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)