The Cup Store is a leading provider of custom printed disposable cups and glassware. We supply printed paper and plastic cups and glass bar-ware to a wide variety of customers for use in; restaurants, bars, cafes, corporate events and trade shows. We print corporate logos and marketing messages on our cups for clients such as Heinz, HSBC, RBC, Molson, Mill Street and Steam Whistle Breweries.
The Cup Store offers a young and dynamic environment with potential for long term career growth.
We are currently searching for a full-time Screen Printer Operator. The position involves the following tasks:
- Printer setup (proper tool size, new screen positioning, quality and clarity of printing)
- Ink mixing and matching to the approved art proof
- Screen cleaning
- Quality control (verifying stock size, print quality and colour accuracy)
- Packing of printed cups upon completion.
The Screen Printer Operator will work closely with our Client Care team on all print orders.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Ability to communicate well in a fast-paced and creative environment.
· The ability to work well within a team environment.
· Must be extremely detail oriented, very well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
· Screen printing experience an asset
· On-site training provided
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 /hour (Based on experience)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Screen Printing: 1 year (Preferred)