Location/Project: Yorkton, SK - Shuttle Train Terminal
Estimated Job Duration: 18 months
Pay Rate: $20 and up based on experience
Position Summary: Perform tasks involving physical labour at construction site. May operate hand and power tools of all types. May clean and prepare sites, set braces and frames, pour and finish concrete, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, etc. May assist other craft workers.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide by all of the company's field safety rules, and work with supervisors on performing all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Candidates with previous construction experience are preferred.
- Candidates who have passed a Construction Safety Training System (CSTS-09) course preferred.
Required Tools: Must possess the following tools within the first month of employment.
- 25 ft Tape Measure
- 12" Crescent Wrench
- Speed Square or Combo Square
Typical Physical Demands:
- Involves physical work that requires frequent use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to perform strenuous outdoor work in exposed weather conditions on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be able to climb and work at excessive heights.
- Must have a normal range of hearing and vision.
- May require lifting up to 30 kgs.
Hours: 10 days on, 4 days off. 7:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Application: To apply online, click "apply".
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of the employee. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Todd & Sargent is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $20.00 per hour