- Responsible for developing and maintaining clients contracts.
-Manage AR/AP, file remittances and prepare financial statements.
- Supervise and manage workers on job site
- Hiring and onboarding
- Responsible for sales and marketing
- Must have a degree in business administration and management.
- Must be able to work on heights and outdoors.
- Be flexible to work on various shift and able to do labor work and administrative duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Construction Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- roofing/ shingling: 3 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)