At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of the Contracts and Legal Services team, based in Dorval (Quebec), you will provide contract support to Bombardier Aviation’s Procurement team, mainly in the area of Information Technology procurement.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a reliable and knowledgeable partner of choice to help elaborate and develop commercial and contractual strategies, draft agreements and support your internal clients in negotiations with suppliers. This will primarily be focused on IT-related contracts such as software licenses, hardware leases, IT service and outsourcing agreements, but may also extend to other Bombardier procurement areas based on internal stakeholders’ need;
- Interface with various internal stakeholders, including the IT Procurement team and information technologies personnel to help refine requirement documents, statements of work and project descriptions;
- Be asked to provide your interpretation on different contractual provisions. Your recommendations will impact the day-to-day relationships with the suppliers;
- Under the supervision of legal counsel, be involved in claims management, including reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements;
- Proactively manage risk through training and coaching of your business partners, as well as through the creation and implementation of efficient contract governance processes;
- Help to find and integrate best industry practices for negotiating and drafting aerospace procurement contracts.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 4 to 7 years of experience in commercial contract drafting and negotiation, preferably in an IT environment. Experience in procurement in the aerospace industry or in a manufacturing area will be considered an asset;
- You hold a Business, Information Technologies or Law degree. A knowledge of the laws applicable in Quebec will be considered an asset;
- You have excellent drafting and communication skills, with the ability to work fluently in both French and English (spoken and written).
- You have sound judgment, coupled with good business sense, allowing you to provide efficient and value-added advice and innovative solutions;
- You have the ability to operate and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
12.11.2019, 1:41:20 PM