Production Worker- Garment Hanging
3 month Term position
Are you detail oriented, steady and accurate? Do you enjoy producing high quality results in a fast- paced environment? Quintex Services has an immediate opening for a ‘Tunnel’ personnel to assist with hanging garments at the drying tunnel full- time for a 3 month term. This term has potential to become a permanent full- time position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pulling individual garments from table, inspecting and placing garments on hangers and moving them to the conveyor
The successful individual will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain steady pace of work
- Ability to adapt to changing temperatures
- Reliable; high absenteeism will not be tolerated
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
Hours of Work:
- 6:30am – 5:00pm Mon-Thurs (4day/40hour work week)
*Tues- Fri when Monday is a holiday
Quintex Services offers its Permanent Full- Time Employees:
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
- RSP match program.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please submit your resume AND complete a short assessment by copying and pasting the following URL into your browser: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/salesrep?utm_source=pisoftware&utm_content=%2fAssessments%2fOpenInvitation%2f0&utm_medium=247566 to apply for this opportunity
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- manufacturing or food service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- clear Criminal Record (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)