*Shifts are 8 am to 5 pm, must be fully vaccinated*
Please read the job description and details before applying!!!
With a combined experience of over 30 years, Happy Cleaning has become a staple for cleaning excellence in the Greater Toronto Area.
Below are some of the many services we specialize in:
- Pre & Post Event Clean Up
- Move In & Move Out Cleaning
- Spring & Holiday Cleaning
- Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly Cleaning Services
- One-Time Cleaning
- Commercial & Office Cleaning
- Post Renovation & Construction Clean Up
We are looking for part-time employees and/or independent contractors to join our team and start immediately!
- Cleaning of common areas, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors
- Dusting and surface cleaning
- Sanitizing surfaces and high-touch points
- Light/deep cleaning as needed
- Some laundry (i.e. bedsheets, pillowcases, towels)
- Housekeeping, post-construction, move-in/move-out, and home staging cleaning
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proof of vaccination for the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Clear background check and driving abstract
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Previous professional cleaning experience an asset, but not mandatory, as we provide paid training
- G driver's licence and car an asset but not mandatory
We provide all cleaning supplies, paid travel time between clients, and compensation for gas if you choose to use your vehicle.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Shifts are 8 am to 5 pm
- $16.00-$18.00 per hour for employees
- $18.00-$20.00 per hour for independent contractors
Visit us at www.happyclean.ca : )
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
The health and safety of our staff is our priority. We provide all of our team members with sanitizer, masks and gloves to ensure safe cleaning practices, as well as ensuring the team is fully vaccinated.
- We require proof of vaccination of the second dose in order to complete our hiring process. Do you have your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do you have a clear background check?
- When are you available for a phone interview?
- When are you available to start?