Croven Crystals is a leading manufacturer of quartz based frequency control products for the telecommunications, instrumentation, aerospace and other markets. A market leader for more than fifty years, we have developed an enviable reputation as a supplier of products with superior technology and quality.
We are currently recruiting for Production Operators for our afternoon and night shifts.
Requirements for the position include:
- Good manual dexterity
- Repetitive tasks
- Combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow standardized procedures written in English
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Highly punctual
- Basic computer skills including data entry of production information into MRP system
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to work all shifts; however we are recruiting for afternoon shift positions from 3:30pm - 11:30pm Monday to Friday, and night shift positions from 11:30pm - 7:30am Sunday to Thursday.
- Manufacturing experience an asset
- Own transportation
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Pay and benefits:
- Starting wage $17.56, with progression as per Union Collective Agreement
- After 720 hours, rate moves to current top rate $20.66
- Benefits – Health, dental, life Insurance, short term disability, and company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent