Location: Collingwood, Ontario
Role: eCommerce & Digital Manager
Tin Shack is looking for an eCOMMERCE & DIGITAL MANAGER to lead and grow our online and digital business. Based out of our Collingwood head office, this role is filled with tremendous opportunity and growth.
Company: Tin Shack Ltd. – Distributor of Blundstone & Glerups brands of footwear; owner and operator of Australian Boot Company
Tin Shack, founded in 1993, is a respected and successful Canadian importer of Blundstone and Glerups footwear brands. The Company distributes the brands through retailers in every province and territory, and through Company-owned and operated Australian Boot Company stores in Toronto and Vancouver.
The Company operates e-commerce sites (blundstone.ca; glerups.ca; australianboot.com) in support of each brand. Online sales represent a significant and growing proportion of sales.
About the role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital-savvy professional to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager and President, the eCommerce & Digital Manager is responsible for coordinating all e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement and revenue for our three eCommerce sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Have solid experience and understanding of the Shopify platform, e-commerce and retail digital marketing, social media, SEM, SEO, email marketing and analytics.
- Be creative, entrepreneurial and enjoy a challenge, striving to boost online customer engagement by implementing innovative digital marketing efforts.
- Have strong knowledge of industry-best customer service and available enhancements through Shopify and apps.
- Have a good knowledge of Amazon.ca partner requirements and process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversee and optimize the eCommerce ecosystems driving the growth potential and sales goals of the eCommerce businesses in the Canadian marketplace.
- Optimize social media, SEO/SEM, paid media / social media and content to drive sales growth, improve UX & ease of navigation for consumers between paid media & owned channels.
- Manage online product content and merchandising strategies that drive the consumer experience, product discovery and conversions.
- Work with marketing team/manager and external agencies on SEO content, email content, social content, and digital partnerships, along with google ad campaigns – ensuring tone-of-voice and brand imagery are 100% on-brand every time.
- Manage strategic & tactical coordination in partnership with internal teams and external partners (e.g. digital agencies, retailers) to align initiatives.
- Manage digital consumer and trade promotions and forecasting, including analysis and optimization, as well as consumer communications.
- Support and strategize with current and new retailers to develop their own online visibility, awareness, social presence and positioning.
- Analyze and report weekly and monthly sales results of existing campaigns and test campaigns.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Manage and market the brands in the digital environment.
Success in this role will be:
- Optimizing sales growth through highly targeted and highly effective digital marketing across multiple channels––while continuing to research and assess new strategies for continued growth in the future.
- Proven experience in Shopify is a must.
- 8+ years of online marketing experience––including strong digital and retail eCommerce understanding, analytics, and digital technology curiosity.
- 5+ years of retail marketing and execution experience.
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with multi-functional internal teams and external agencies, and retailers.
- Be able to effectively plan and manage responsibilities using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
What you can expect in return:
- A great environment and leadership team.
- Opportunities for development and growth, both personally and professionally in a growing business.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Application deadline: 2020-08-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- retail marketing: 5 years (Required)
- digital : 8 years (Required)