Company & Job Summary
MedicVan Patient Transfer Services Inc. is a privately owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience in non-emergency patient transportation. We operate in Toronto and the GTA.
We are specialized in bed to bed stretcher or wheelchair services.
We built our company around quality service. Our bonded professional drivers and attendants take pride in treating clients like family. MedicVan is known for being prompt and professional, ensuring each assignment is carried out effectively and are committed to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients.
Our team of licensed Emergency First Responders, Emergency Medical Technicians, Registered Nurses, Paramedics, Firefighters and friendly dispatchers ensure our patients and clients receive the best care possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Medical attendant is responsible to transfer patients between health care facilities or from hospitals to home or wise versa for individuals who are stretcher or wheelchair-bound.
- Valid First Aid & CPR Level C
- Or valid Emergency Care/First Responder or Emergency Patient Care Certificate or valid AEMCA (or working towards and able to provide documentation)
- Required to drive and must have a minimum G class, and must be willing and able to upgrade to ‘F’ Class Driving Licence
- Friendly, Compassionate Personality and the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to lift patients up to 250lbs with a partner
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Current Vulnerable Police Check
- 3 Years of consecutive, commercial driving experience
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time, Casual available
To be considered, candidates must have the minimum requirements of First Aid and CPR Level C certificate. Valid documents must be provided.
We also require 3 years of consecutive driving experience of similar type of vehicles.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual positions available
Salary will be determent based on qualifications and experience.
Salary starts from: $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- driving: 3 years (Required)