Bayview Trucks hasan immediate openingfora Service Foreman at our Bathurst location.
The Service Foreman is responsible for assisting in the day to day planning, direction, and supervision of maintenance and repairs on an assigned shift ensuring that quality maintenance standards are handled and processed within regulated and company guidelines.
- Prioritize and assign all vehicle repairs to personnel, inspecting work in progress and repair completion.
- Open and close Repair orders and assess warranty eligibility.
- Instruct and train employees in proper maintenance procedures, policies/procedures, and job safety.
- Report work status and special problems to the Service Manager.
- Communicate with customers, shift personnel, and coworkers to establish and maintain effective working relationships and ensure excellent Customer Service.
- Use Diagnostic Equipment to evaluate mechanical problems
- Work alongside a technician when required to aid with problem solving of a difficult repair.
Job Type: Full-time
- truck mechanic: 5 years (Required)
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- FRENCH / ENGLISH (Preferred)