With these two words, Vertex makes the promise that we will always be versatile in developing solutions to our clients’ unique needs and that we will always demonstrate expertise in our designated fields.
Since 1962, Vertex has been a leading North American provider of environmental services. With over 50 years of expertise, Vertex helps clients achieve their development goals through our versatile suite of services. From the initial site selection, consultation and regulatory approval, through the construction, operation and maintenance phases, to conclusion and environmental cleanup, Vertex offers a diverse range of services throughout the life cycle of our clients’ projects.
Vertex offers a modern, company owned and maintained, fleet of haulers, vacuum, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for a Service Administrator in Calmar, Alberta. The successful candidate must be an experienced Administrator in a similar industry as Vertex.The Service Administrator will be responsible for the administration duties in the Service Department. This position will act as a liaison between clients and Vertex, offering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated to take on new tasks as the position has need for flexibility and growth.
- Minimum three years of administration experience in a similar industry
- Minimum three years of customer service or client relations
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Must have clean valid class 5 drivers license and reliable vehicle/ability to travel
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Dispatching experience is an asset
- Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge is an asset
- Experience in RV repairs and maintenance would be an asset
- Valid safety certifications with First Aid/CPR, TDG, WHMIS 2015, CSTS and H2S Alive would be an asset
- Acting as a liaison between clients and Vertex
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries
- Reviews and adjusts timecards as needed
- Opens work orders and prepares work orders for closing
- Evaluate Vertex’ current services and identify areas which are under performing
- Match clients with correct needs, listen and resolve complaints
- Track and document change orders
- File and process paperwork
- Creating reports as needed
- Promotes Vertex services and products
- Research consumer base to better serve the needs of the demographic
- Assisting the Dispatchers with daily tasks
- Assisting with the coordination of service projects
- Assisting as a Parts Runner on an as needed basis
- This position will be based out of Calmar, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill-set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Reference ID: #006-162
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Administration: 3 years (Preferred)