Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs shipping and receiving duties along with basic maintenance and light sanitation duties.
- Accepting deliveries from couriers; ensuring all boxes are accounted for, verifying contents versus the incoming packing slip;
- Communicating with the customer service specialist by providing box count and weight in order to prepare for shipping; re-box all orders into branded boxes and verify contents versus outgoing packing slip;
- Ship orders via our selected couriers, update courier shipping information into each order’s job tracking profile;
- Provide shipping quotes as requested to customer service specialists;
- Other general duties as instructed by management; keeping the warehouse area clean and organized; helping/assisting with any other building maintenance needs as required from time to time.
- Must be physically able to operate a variety of office machinery and equipment. Must be able to exert a minor amount of force or constantly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects/boxes. Work involves walking and standing for long periods of time, pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying weight up to 50lbs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a responsible manner;
- Good time management skills: prioritizing and efficiently scheduling daily tasks;
- Basic computer skills: most tasks are via email, internet & cloud based software;
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken & written);
- Positive attitude and team spirit.
- TBD - Full time or Part time hours; Monday to Friday.
Pay & Benefits Package:
- Starting annual salary $34K,
- Group Health benefits,
- RRSP matching,
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)