We are currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team at Rogers Uptown Communications!
Successful candidates must be outcome-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-pace environment with strong attention to detail and possess a creative mindset. This position is located in Richmond Hill, ON. The successful candidate will play a key role within the Marketing department by providing ongoing administrative and analytical support to the team and managing/coordinating initiatives.
- Position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and provide support for day-to-day flow of activities for the Marketing team
- Work collaboratively with sales management and utilise multiple databases of sales performance metrics to provide reporting and marketing recommendations that will help to create incremental opportunities in-store and online to help achieve company’s goals.
- Assist with administering multiple processes including weekly reports, social media/website updates and analytics and updates within internal communication channels
- Provide assistance in terms of coordinating logistics to events like meetings, exhibitions and on-site events
- Assist with managing social media platforms from start to finish including content creation according to brand guidelines
- Coordinate and manage all pre-approval and claim submissions with Rogers/Fido for executed ad campaigns including working with external vendors
- Manage multiple projects to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
- Assist Management and Office Staff with daily tasks as needed
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Answer general company phone calls and check general voicemail, and redirect when required.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- College Diploma or University degree required
- Marketing/Sales Experience is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge with Adobe suite ie. Photoshop, InDesign)
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong Attention to detail
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and also as a team
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong service orientation – meets the needs of the team and customers by responding to requests efficiently and effectively
- Persistent and focused on reaching your goals
Interested in learning more? Apply Today! Email contactus @ uptownwireless.ca with your resumé and subject line: MARKETING POSITION
If you think this will be a perfect role for someone you may know, feel free to refer this to them.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)