Personal Support Workers (PSW)
Check out how Caregiver Sharon delivers Happier Aging to our clients:
Nurse Next Door Home Care Brampton, Caledon, Orangeville, Fergus, Alliston, Shelburne, Bolton, Nobleton, King City
Are you passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior?
Nurse Next Door is looking for Personal Support Workers (PSW) for casual daytime, evening and overnight.
Our focus on care giving as a career also makes Nurse Next Door different from other home care companies in this space.
- Flexible schedules
- One-on-one care
- Support: 24-hour access to the Nurse Next Door Care Services Center.
- On boarding and training: e-Learning, Shadow Shifts, mentoring.
- Care giving as a career: Growth and development opportunities are awarded to support our team in achieving their professional goals and dreams.
- State of art system and support
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
About Nurse Next Door
Nurse Next Door was founded in Canada in 2001 and is one of the fastest growing home care franchise systems in North America. We are dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to help seniors stay at home. For more information visit our website http://www.nursenextdoor.com/ and watch our videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/NurseNextDoor1/videos
Job Types: Casual
Job Type: Casual
- patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Required)
- G2 (Preferred)