Endless Opportunities. Unparalleled Growth. Limitless Potential.
Lite Access Technologies has consistently been at the forefront of technology as it relates to fibre-optic networks, while developing partnerships to meet the needs of our current and future client demands. We are proud of the exclusive technology that we can offer our clients, exposing them to cutting-edge and innovative approaches to solve their problems.
As we continue to grow our market share in Canada and the UK, we are seeking Skilled Labourers. The successful candidates must be flexible in work location including the Kootenays and Lower Mainland.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Ability to travel to other locations for periods of time for future projects
- Valid driver’s license
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Must be willing to work both in and out of town (LOA paid)
- The ability to work well with others
- Take direction and be pro-active
- First Aid certificate
- Any construction certificates
- Heavy trailer endorsement
- Traffic control person certificate
- Civil experience on roads
- Power tool experience
- Excavation machinery experience
Why choose Lite Access as your next career opportunity?
- You will have the ability to create something from the ground up and influence an industry in creative and innovative ways
- Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing and dynamic company
- Your voice is heard; be part of the change and be an influence in your market
- A total compensation program that rewards you on the delivery of results
- Benefits plan
- Total respect for work / life integration; the focus is on results!
To apply, send us your resume along with a cover letter indicating why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this position. Please insert the words “Skilled Labourer” into the subject line of your email. While we appreciate all candidates for their applications, only those deemed suitably qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Skilled Labor: 2 years (Required)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)
- Do you have Heavy trailer endorsement? (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 1/3/5)? (Required)