Subsidized staff housing on site ($320 - $530 per month), daily duty meal in our newly-renovated staff cafeteria, Employee Travel and Assistance Programs, competitive benefits (vision, medical, dental), F&B discounts, and much more!
Visit WWW.BANFFSPRINGSJOBS.COM to learn more about Canada's renowned "Castle in the Rockies".
Join a winning team! Fairmont’s Canada Western Mountain Region (Fairmont Banff Springs, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Fairmont Chateau Whistler) are seeking a professional, detail oriented Regional Coordinator who is extremely dedicated to her/his job and is willing to “go the extra mile” and able to “think out of the box.” We are looking for a hospitality career professional, who is interested in a career in Sales and Marketing and has a strong desire to excel, and exceed expectations.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Be an effective team player within the Sales team of Canada’s Western Mountain Region (based out of Fairmont Banff Springs) and with other team members in Tour Services, Food and Beverage and other key areas within the hotel and the region
- Provide support to Regional Tour & Leisure Sales Managers particularly in relation to Familiarization tours, reporting and contract process
- Assist in organizing meetings/client events including agenda creation, meeting minutes, communicating with vendors, sellers and providing presentation reports as necessary
- After appropriate training and development, participate in site inspections, familiarization tours and functions within the hotel
- Attend all Sales meetings and other meetings as required
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum one year experience in hotel environment (ideally in Sales, Reservations, Conference Services or Front Office)
- Graduate of Hospitality Degree / Diploma program a definite asset
- Knowledge of Fairmont Banff Springs, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and Fairmont Chateau Whistler, heritage, facilities and programs are a definite asset
- Highly detail oriented and excellent communication skills; second foreign language an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Opera Sales & Catering, Opera Sales Force Automation and Property Manager an asset
- Comfortable sitting for long periods of the day as well as standing and walking
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com.
Job Type: Temporary